Saturday, November 20, 2010

Savannah and Robby's First Baby Shower


It all started with this darling vintage baby card.  Savannah and Robby loved the little elephant on top....so...vintage baby circus had to be the theme of their baby shower.


Last week was spent preparing for the shower.  Believe it or not I nearly talked the husband into a cotton candy machine.
And why not?
Makes total sense to me....wink..wink!!! 


Front Porch Area!


V I O L E T banner over mantel.
I was beside myself when I found this vintage flashcard  banner and V was for Violets!! Perfect!
Vintage flash card banner purchased online
at: prettylittlestudio.com

Favor Table!



Cotton Candy Treat Boxes.

Vintage Circus Elephant Cake.



Elephant Cookies!

Popcorn Favors




Monkey peanut favor boxes and Elephant Cupcakes.




Concession Area....we served hot dogs...Molly's homemade chili....chips and lemonade.


Wonderful Baby Shower Gifts!

The parents to be.


Robby's parents were in from Israel, and so many more of both families were in attendance. It was a wonderful day and so much fun.  No excuses ....I know way over the top...but this is my first grand baby!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE IT!!! And ofcourse it was way over the Top, anything else would not be you!!! You did a wonderful job, it is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.