Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My "OWN" Oprah Moment



 No, I did not attend a taping of the Oprah Winfrey Show, I watched from my living room like millions of others.  I have been watching her half my life and since before my daughter was born ...who now has a daughter of her own. 

My own Oprah moment came this past fall when I posted a comment on Oprah's website and they posted it, along with many more.  I was thrilled!
 She was in the mist of
  The Color Purple reunion show.  
I was stunned to see that it had been posted and look, 
today when I decided to see if I could still find it on Oprah's website it was posted next to none other than 
Nate!  This was my comment.....




Although I would have loved to see a live taping 
of  "Oprah",  I will forever be grateful for her daily
lessons.  Her life has been a great blessing to many, and I am one who has learned much from her presence.  Today was her last show...and Wow...She had a great guest on today...herself....
Thank you Miss Oprah 
 I can't wait to see what's next.
Life is good.
Love,
Bobbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.