Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wedding Bliss

Two years ago our daughter
Savannah married her prince charming, Robby.
That started a new found love for vintage wedding toppers.   My collection is small but I always enjoy bringing them out for bridal showers and this my special photo message to the happy couple. 
The Wedding Topper on the far right is my favorite..
and believe it or not, that one was found in a 
thrift store grab bag!


The silver tray is just one of many I collected for the wedding reception.
Vintage trays, old lace table cloths and chandeliers hung from the beams in the old barn where the reception was held.
 How did two years fly by so fast....
Life is good.
Love,
Bobbie 

3 comments:

  1. We certainly do think alike. My cousin is getting married this summer, and I am giving her shower. I have collected lots of cake toppers, and even found a vintage veil for only a few dollars at the thrift store. I can't wait to see more pictures. xxoo Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know anyone getting married, but your cake toppers are pretty and I bet they are a real conversation starter since you really don't see those anymore. Thanks for sharing your finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, we collected many Vintage goodies for my daughters marriage to her Price Charming, it was a beautiful wedding and the treasures played a big part in the decorating. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.