Wednesday, August 24, 2011

White Swans...and just one pink one!

The antique framed print below hung in my great grandmothers home forever.  And now hangs in mine.  I loved it growing up and even more now. 


So much so that I have filled our guest bathroom with a mix of vintage swan figurines and my favorite, paint by number paintings.



Gotta have a pink one!
I have plans for this artwork I found in an antique dictionary....maybe a burlap pillow for the living room.   If you also love it...please feel free to save and create something for your home.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love your swan post! Every time I see a swan, I think of my deceased mother in law, Bebe, who had a passion for them... she would have so loved your collection! Happy WHite Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.