Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Weathered...chipped...but better


I love the flowers in the planters around
our umbrella tree.  They give us so much joy and color. 


It has been unbelievably
hot this summer here in Oklahoma.
We will soon beat the record of over 50 days of 100 degrees or more.  Believe it or not, it got to 114 heat index at my house.  


Yes,  these are those inexpensive grey plastic planters painted white.  With the sun beaming down on them and my constant watering they 
have chipped areas.
Such a long summer in the heat ....looking for that silver lining , I found it in my planters.... 
The heat may have gotten to me but....
I love them .....weathered but so much better.

1 comment:

  1. I am an urn addict and love your white ones...

    Veronica
    www.tasselsandtwigs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.