Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Summer 2011


In June lots of our friends and relatives joined us for a fun backyard party.


 
   We hired a friend who has a traveling concession stand to cater our backyard party.
It was a big hit....corn dogs, fresh squeezed
lemonade, potato curls and funnel cakes.
So fun....

I decided to decorate using patriotic colors....knowing I could use all of the decorations for our family July 4th get together.

4th of July 2011


Who would have thought July 4th....that we would leave the tent up well into August....since the temperatures in Oklahoma
were above 100 everyday for 30 plus days.



Red White and Blue
Candy Counter


American Girls!!


Oh....and
I broke my foot....mid July...so not fun!



Aaron and Marci's Reveal Party!

I helped friend, Becky...put together a sweet little party for her
son and daughter in law. Guests were asked to guess whether it was a
girl or boy using chalk ....mark it on the Chalkboard.
She had the ultra sound that morning and
that evening they opened up "the envelope" with the message saying...

It's a BOY!

Played with my sweet grand baby.....
every chance I got!

**before**

Worked on the
Birthday Shadow Box Swap I joined.
My swap partner was
Valarie ... Glittery Daze and Nights

**after**

Most of the wonderful photos in this post were taken by the Dolands of

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bobbie....I cannot begin to Thank You enough for the fabulous Birthday Shadow Box. It is beyond amazing. I love it. xxoo Valarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.