Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Updated Kitchen Island



Yesterday's project was so easy and fast....using several sheets of foam board..batting..glue..2 1/2 yds. of designer fabric ...and with the help of mister mister..we had updated our kitchen island area.



I know....bummer .... I just need a 3 X 22 inch strip
of fabric to complete...fabric store is 50 miles away.
So will have to wait until next week. Was so excited about the new look ....I had to post anyway!
Have you seen
White Wednesdays
over at Faded Charm....I just linked up with
some amazing creative people.
Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. Love, Love , Love what you did to your bar area. It looks amazing. xxoo Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I love it. What a great idea. The island was already beautiful, but the fabric just warmed it up. So Elegant! Thanks for sharing.

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbie,
    You must be a professional designer to come up with this fabulous French look! I love it. Can i borrow your idea? :o)

    ♥charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great. I love the look. Bummer about running out of fabric and being so far away. You must have been bursting to show it off. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.