Friday, September 30, 2011

Halloween Greetings....

Kitty Kitty...

Create this Simple Halloween Decoration:
Using the vintage postcard below as inspiration, bingo numbers, 


Chenille stems, crepe paper, candle stick and
so much GLITTER!


Vintage Halloween Kitty Postcard



 I love using vintage postcards as inspiration....please feel free to let it inspire you. ENJOY!
Please visit the
Annual Halloween Pumpkin Parade
....so much creativity. 

UndertheTableandDreaming


Paper Issues Blog Design

6 comments:

  1. Darling! I love your Halloween Decoration! Have a great weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following my new blog. I am following yours now also! And I do love your halloween cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful creations. It would be great to have you link this post to my weekly meme Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome...adorable...love....that is all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Stunning work! My favorite is the Halloween ball.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.