Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kitchen Island Update...Finished

 We have started to update our kitchen area.  New counter tops, sink, tile and fixtures.  Little by little it will be finished.  To start our project off with an inexpensive redo...I added fabric covered panels to our Kitchen Island.
























It just took 2 1/2 yards of fabric, foam board, glue 
and an afternoon....  and  it was so fun!




Linking up to these creative parties....

Check them out ..so much creativity...
Transformation Thursday
A Glimpse Inside

7 comments:

  1. I am such a lucky person to visit your beautiful blog through your comment left on my own. Your words were so kind and thoughtful, thank you for them. I am fascinated by your post about antique lampshades and displaying them without their coverings. I will definitely be on the lookout the next time I am at an antique mall. I may be the Queen of Cute, but oh my gosh are you ever the Queen of Elegant!
    Have a lovely weekend! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. so charming and unique! i am always amazed at how far a little creativity will take you.

    following!

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great match and good job. You just gave me an wonderful idea:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with the fabric panels in your kitchen. Where did you purchase the fabric? I am looking to re-do my kitchen in the near future. I don't have a large open panel space like your kitchen features, but that counter sure is inspiring! It should be in a magazine! andrea @ townandprairie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.