Tuesday, September 20, 2011

That was then....this is now...

 The Phantom

 Poe, and King.

Looking back at last years black and white theme.

Halloween 2010


It is amazing that one tiny little grand daughter

 can change every thought....
including decorating for Halloween.  
Last years white/black theme above was so fun....but this year I find myself looking at brighter colors and...
Pottery Barn Kids! 
Violet's ..Poppie is in research mode...
A little brighter and more cheerful Halloween
is in store for 2011 for our little goblin!



2 comments:

  1. cute post!!

    Are those two Halloween girls to share??

    Blessings
    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog, I am thrilled I followed from Faded Charm. I love halloween and your Black and White is fun. I am your newest follower.
    I love all three of your themes, esp. Poe.
    Great vintage images. I have some vintage halloween I will be featuring soon to sale. Drop by my blog I am hosting a giveaway. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.