Tuesday, September 27, 2011

There's a New.......In Town.

Yesterday when mister mister and I were going to our small town hardware store...for more spray paint ...of course. 

I noticed a sign...a Thrift Store sign...stop...put the brakes on...turn this car around...
only to find it was closed on Mondays.
Sooooo...
Today I went back to support the new business in town....you understand...I'm sure. 


 The vintage bird above still had the
original "T G & Y" price tag on it.....$1.19.

Loving this sweet vintage ceramic planter...what
you can't see is her darling little dutch shoes.

 
This Rowe Pottery piece also a great find.

The vintage Lugene's  ceramic
Owl planter is going to be a great little
surprise for my daughter. She loves..vintage..owls..and anything green!

Total fun today $8.00....priceless!
Can't wait until my next visit ...you never know what you'll find in a small town!!

Linking up with these creative parties!

2 comments:

  1. Vintage ceramic pieces are indeed a treasure! Their fun colors and textures date them, but to me that makes them all the more worthy of acquisition. I love the little girl in the yellow dress! She has the cutest face. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your ceramic finds! I think that is why I love thrifting so much....you never know what the day will bring:) Thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.