Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Simply White






When bringing out my Halloween boxes I noticed these white pumpkins I bought years ago.  I'm sure I had some wonderful idea.."haha" planned for them.


 
Does finding forgotten things years later, feel like they are free to anyone else?  Well, it does to me.... and I am  glad I didn't get around to using them then. 


They are made from a foam product and are light weight, they are so easy to work with.
I used items from around the house to embellish each pumpkin.
 I choose to wrap one with a white polka  dot ribbon,  the other glued strands of pearls along the vertical lines and covered the last one with a round crochet table scarf.

I love the sweet clean look....
.now off to finish the entire vignette. 

If you are out browsing....please stop by these great parties...so much creativity!! 

Beyond The Picket Fence

7 comments:

  1. These are utterly romantic. I think the soft lighting really helps establish the mood, too. Your pumpkins are beautiful. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkins turned out so cute. I think the lace one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Very simple and clean... I may try it in my own home.

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pumkins are adorable Bobbie! I wish we had haloween here...it looks like sooo much fun!!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful. I think the one with the faux pearls is my favorite.

    Visiting from Coastal Charm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.