Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Wreath Class




After seeing Martha Stewart the other night on
Jay Leno....she said we have totally forgotten
about Thanksgiving decorations.
I think she is right....
It got lost somewhere in between....treat or trick and Christmas morning.
So, when deciding what to do for my upcoming class after Halloween....I didn't go straight to Christmas Decorations...no...instead I decided on this.....


This is a simple fall wreath using a straw wreath, rich jewel tone felt, fall leaves and feather embellishments.


To reserve and pre pay for your class ......
See top right side bar to make payment using paypal. Thank you.
*****
IF you need further information please email me:
Creativediary@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. What a cute wreath! The felt flowers are charming! andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.