Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town...

Sooner than you think.....
 To get the Holiday Season started....
There is going to be a Class this Sunday, November 20th
2:30-5:30

 

 "It's a Santa Claus Door Badge"

$25.00
"But this Sunday there is no class fee"
Instead let's have a toy drive!!

First: In order to take
this class I am asking that you 
***make a reservation***
  by Friday at noon.

Second: Just bring
 a toy to the class on Sunday...
The toys will then be donated to
Children's Hospital in Oklahoma City.

  Thirdly:
*****Remember to attend the class on Sunday, please send me an email letting me know you will be attending....Thank You!
Creativediary@aol.com

  I am really excited about this class on Sunday and the toy drive.
Come on and join us....
Max Class Size 12 
0 spots remaining...
 Let's get this Holiday Season started!!!

2 comments:

  1. Count me in for this class! I will get to practice buying a toy for Bently Michael!
    It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute vintage Santa! andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.