Saturday, May 19, 2012

Finding my way back.....

Kimberly York Smith


Since last October I have struggled with the staying in the loop with my blogging.   I feel awful about not posting photos of our workshops and keeping up with following my favorite creative artists.While I let these things go to the way side....I am now trying to play catch up.  I am filling in the gaps.  While it is fun to look back ....wow is there a lot to do.



I am now paying the penalty for doing this.  Blogger has changed its format ugh!  Driving me crazy....Change is so hard for me.  I fumble through loading photos and linking.  Silly, because it really isn't that different. 



Then no more picnick.com!!
Oh my gosh....I was so spoiled...loved picnick ...loved picnick!!  Now trying to figure out picmonkey.com. I  like it.  But I find myself ....playing...changing...
playing/editing some more and before I know it a hour has gone by.  
Gotta stop that! 

Savannah, Rita, Melissa, Liz, Lori , Becky and Anita

So for those of you that were in Christmas and Winter workshops, please take a peek back at the updates.  We had such a great time....hoping for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.