Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So Much Better Later


This 14" glass jar had paint chipped, seams running down the middle and was very shinny... so why did I buy it.  Hmmmm....have had it forever...I can't remember why or what I had planned to do with it...however last night I did something with it.  I covered the poor little glass jar in jute....I have plans to add a fun honey pot tag and place on back patio!


 Update....Honey tag added!

 So Much Better Later and
 now on my back patio!!!

Joining these fun parties this week.
Please visit and enjoy the creativity!!!
 Best Wishes,
Bobbie




2805






Momma Hens Coop












 
shabby creek cottage
A Delightsome Life 





Fridays Unfolded






12 comments:

  1. Loved the vignette with the bird pics in the back of the pot and the "honey" tag you affixed. Came over from Round Up.

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative! Did it have a lid or did you make one? Great idea!

    Thank you for sharing your creativity at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great! Featuring you tonight on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Igottacreate/100573240032625?sk=wall
    Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great transformation. I'll have to give this a try. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly "wowed" me :) Love the little Honey sign! Found you thru Stuff and Nonsense party.
    JoAnn
    sweetpepperrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Bobbie! What a clever idea! I might have to "find" a jar to do this to!! Thanks for popping by today!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is absolutely adorable! I love that honey sigh...and I especially love that it's attached by that chain!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. How in the world do you come up with these clever ideas! I just scratch my head looking at something and never doing anything with it! Great job Bobbie. I love your talents and you sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that looks fantastic!! I love the chunkiness of the jute. Such a great idea.

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my project. Have a fabulous week!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're a STAR today over at I Gotta Create! Love how you saved a great jar with a chip and transformed it. Thanks so much for linking up.

    <3 Christina
    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com/2012/07/wildly-original-round-up-party-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this - an inspired transformation! I am sure you'll inspire others to try this!
    I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.