Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth!

Wagon rides, hot dogs, swimming, cupcakes, Popsicles , watermelon, fireworks.....

I was going to make this a low key 
Fourth of July Holiday...
no stress..remember those days?
We would have the kids out ... fix a hot dog and do some fireworks.  But I couldn't stand it, I had Randy pull down my decorations for the porch about two hours before the get together.   It did not take anytime to throw them up...and I am glad I did.  They made a fun back drop for photos of
the kids...no caption needed...it was the fourth!!

It should only take until Christmas for me to recover!!  I wouldn't have it any other way!!
Hoping your holiday was just as wonderful....
Best Wishes, 
Bobbie 
 










The Following photos provided
 by my talented daughter...







1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.