Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Hanging It Up!

Ok.....Girls.
Last week I told some of you
that I would let you know over the weekend
when the dates were for these two classes.

 So, In March 
I'm Hanging it Up...At the Paper Crown.

Saturday
 March 9, 2013
Spring Crown Chandelier



Later in the month....on a Saturday 
(Cindy is getting back with me on an exact Saturday) 
The 2013 version of this
Burlap and Coffee Filter Lampshade

These are going to be fun projects.  I will
be taking samples to the Paper Crown in
the next couple of weeks.  

As always...thank you for visiting!!!
 Have a great weekend,
Best Wishes,
Bobbie 

1 comment:

  1. Bobbie ~ Can't wait to see you and take some of your beautiful classes! I am so sorry that I missed your Valentine Heart class. I saw it in person yesterday at the Paper Crown and it is just beautiful. Of course, everything you make I just love and wish I could take every single class.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.