Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Basket


This Easter Basket was such a fun class project.
All the ladies that attended helped make it a great evening.



There were several new ladies that attended the class that evening.  We were so glad to have Mary, Delores and Hilda join in the fun. 


The base to the basket is made from a turned upside down lampshade....coffee filters and loads of ruffled pink crepe paper, of course!!
 


The girls look pretty serious here but believe me when I say there was lots of laughter and plenty of creativity in that room. 


I was able to get a few of the girls to stand still long enough to take a quick photo!!!  Their baskets turned out just beautiful!!!

Happy Easter to everyone,
Best Wishes,
Bobbie

6 comments:

  1. sweet baskets! Love how they turned out! where do you get the big bunny cut outs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbie,
    I cam over from Elizabeth's blog...I so want to move to Oklahoma!!!! You have the most wonderful classes. The last spot that did items liek this is gone, believe it or not there is only two other places in all of Mesa, Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert that does great classes!
    All of yours are so wonderful!!!! I will be visiting often...:)

    Sandy @ 521 Lake Street

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those are sweet baskets!! So cute!! Happy Easter!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, and I LOVE my cute basket! Thanks, Bobbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so disappointed to have missed this class but I see you had a full house. I hope to see you soon. :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable! And so much bigger than I expected them to be - I could fit an entire bag of Cadbury mini eggs in there :)
    I love seeing your creations, and I am determined to get up to Paper Crown to take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.