Saturday, April 13, 2013

Glitter Market

Cindy at Paper Crown 
gathers about a dozen or so artists.  
 

For one day Saturday, May 4th, they showcase
 their art and creative wares.

  
 

Last October I was lucky enough to be included in this  group of talented ladies.  It was a great day and I am looking forward to the Spring Market as well.


Aren't these vintage photographs sweet?
I am having so much fun including them
in my things for the Glitter Market Spring Show.

 If you are in OKC please make plans to visit
Glitter Market and Paper Crown.
   So much to see!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you, Bobbie! I'm sure everything you are creating for Glitter Market is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to bring some of your treasures home with me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.