Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lucky me!

Last fall I started teaching classes at the Paper Crown in OKC.
A great paper art store, whose owner, 
Cindy is up for just about anything creative!
  Lucky Me!


As the months have gone by I have made so many new friends.  The group above is just a few of the talented ladies I get to spend time with.  Lucky Me!
Lisa, far right has a love and drive to be creative that amazes all of us.


  She is in my mind the energizer creative bunny and the little engine that could all wrapped up in one!!!  There is nothing she won't try and complete beautifully!   Lucky Me!

I can't count the number of new people she
has introduced to the classes at the 
Paper Crown.   She is the type that
wants everyone to have a good time
and to see that being creative is all about
having fun!  Lucky Me!    


Lisa DeGeorge-Nix
 Lisa has decided to join the blogging world.
So a couple of weeks ago she started her very own blog...

The Glittered Pickle!! 
 
Her profile reads:
 I am a mom, a crafter, a scrapbooker,and by day I am a Account Executive in the Mortgage Lending world. I love to spend my free time, reading and creating and spending time with my husband and daughter.

Thank you Lisa for being such a big supporter of the classes at the Paper Crown. 
                                                Lucky Me!

To take a peek at some of Lisa's wonderful artwork visit her new blog:
The Glittered Pickle

Best Wishes,
Bobbie

2 comments:

  1. They are so lucky to have you Bobbie. Such a talent you have! Thanks for sharing a glimpse of your wonderful classes. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning bobby! Im going to hop over and welcome your friend to our bloggy world! have a great weekend.
    xoxo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.