Monday, April 29, 2013

Vintage Swap


Elizabeth of Creative Breathing had a Vintage Swap of which I was lucky enough to be part of. 
 Elizabeth pared me with Susan....though she doesn't
have a blog herself, she enjoys visiting those that do.  So, I am posting photos of what she sent me and of what I sent her ....per Elizabeth's request.
  
I am posting what Susan sent to me first. 
 Look at the goodies she was so kind to send.....

 I opened a plain brown shipping container to this lovely embellished box.
Oh, notice how the box was
tied to together and partially opened.  That's 
because it was so full.  So so sweet and over the top.

I tried to take the photos in layers
as I removed them from the box.   



 How did she know...vintage wedding photos...my favorite...floral...paper and crochet dolies
Fun vintage inspired gift wrap...antique 
Christmas cards, die cut paper embellishments....and more.
 Next layer:  Ribbon, lace, ribbon, lace, buttons and ribbon....oh my goodness...so much goodness!!

Bottom layer.....
So much for one to take in....
Such a wonderful
gift!!!
Thank you so much Susan for your kindness. 

As soon as I know that Susan has opened her box I will post those photos of her Vintage Swap Box. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely vintage goodies you received in your box!! :) Happy Tuesday! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your lil treasures you received in your Vintage Swap! It shows she took time to put together so many special little things ~ bet you were so excited opening it up and looking at every item. Makes me want to join in next time. What a sweet swap partner you got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.