Thursday, May 9, 2013

Country Sampler 1999 : Throw Back Thursday

Throw Back Thursday!

Wow... have things changed in 14 years.
 Many moons ago......this is what I did!!
I loved felt and still do.   I designed felt
craft projects...selling my patterns and kits in 
the magazine Country Sampler.  They were such a wonderful group to work with.  Remember this
is way before we all had blogs and websites.  
No, email....all my orders were done through the mail.
Now of course, they have a wonderful website along with their time tested magazine!


 Country Sampler  Oct/Nov 1999 

 I also gave workshops and classes.  
 It was a lot of fun and I met so many creative and wonderful people during this time.   
I have some "vintage"  photos of those classes. 
 I will share those another time.


2 comments:

  1. I sold many a stuffed bunny back in those days!

    I have your little red inspiration kit. Do you want me to drop it by Paper Crown, or meet you somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.