Friday, May 10, 2013

Planning and Planting

Hopefully all the frosty nights are
over here in Oklahoma. 
 Sunday is Mother's Day and it is suppose to be just beautiful weather.  I can't think of a better way to spend the day than being outdoors and sowing a little pumpkin seed. We are going to give a go at a pumpkin patch this year.


  I know it is Spring but, with the Great
Pumpkin on my mind I had a little fun with a
vintage photo this week.  

Happy Mothers Day!
Have a great weekend!!
Best Wishes,
Bobbie

2 comments:

  1. I love your vintage pumpkin painted print! Did you do it yourself? What a novel idea. I think I'll go to the antique store this weekend and see if there's any I could gobble up for a few dollars. How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.