Saturday, June 15, 2013

Junk Hippy!!!

 What a fun day .........
Randy and I went into Oklahoma city for the


The ticket reads: "Put Some Junk In Your Trunk"
Oh I did...it was so much fun.
Great vendors who had just about everything.

 

My friend Becky: In My Vintage Dreams and
York Estate Sale had a booth set up at the Roadshow.
As always her booth was full of treasures...
you can always count on Becky to have such a 
great variety of goodies.
 

What a treat,  I ran into Oklahoma's own
Amy is such a talent and just as sweet as she
is creative.  Her booth had many of her amazing designs along side some great antiques.




were also there....
3 or 4 booths packed full of wonderful items.







The dresser above is just beautiful.
 Check out their facebook page....so much more to see.




Tomorrow .....a peek into what treasures I found 
today at the "Junk Hippy Roadshow".









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.