Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mary Poppins

Yesterday, with husband and bag in tow.... 
I felt a little like Mary Poppins with 
her carpet bag while going through the 
Junk Hippy Roadshow.
 

I loaded that darling bag full of goodies.  
I can't believe what all I was able to pack in there.
 
 Lots of crochet pieces, doilies and a even a 
bolt of eyelet trim.

Jewelry, frames, prints, two bed skirts, a lamp shade, a beautiful crochet trimmed shower curtain and some awesome rusted garden fencing.


Once home, just like Mary Poppins I kept pulling out
one treasure after another out of that bag.
  
It was a  
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
weekend!! 
Hope yours was as well!!
Bobbie
 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh love your stuff you got!! What a score!! :) Soo pretty! Happy new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.