Sunday, November 24, 2013

Glitter Market fun

 Yesterday was the Holiday Glitter Market 2013
hosted by Cindy owner of Paper Crown, OKC






  Once again it was a day filled with the "loyals" standing in line outside for an hour in wind chills below freezing!!  When inside they were welcomed by sweets, treats and lots of fun handcrafted items to choose from.

After fighting with a stubborn cold for the past week I didn't venture out to much to visit with the oh so talented vendors.  I prefer to spread good well and not germs.  So to see more  photos of vendors and their wonderful talents visit Jackie's blogWe count on her to get the best shots of the day and as always she did!!
Visit Jackie's blog here:

I did however snap this cute shot of Robin and Shelly.
Shelly, a student of Paper Crown and loyal supporter of Glitter Market.  She is just a precious precious lady.  Robin....one of everyone's favorite vendors at any Glitter Market.   She is a multi talented lady...wow so much talent!! And a sweetheart, after I came in rather late in the morning to set up...she came to my rescue.  Helping with putting together my table in record time.  And P.S.  she made the scarf she is wearing.  Gorgeous!!  
Thank you again to everyone that came out yesterday.  It really does mean alot to all of us.  
And the biggest 
THANK YOU
 to our leader
wow you put on the best events and make all of us feel so special.  
We appreciate everything you do for us.


I am really looking forward to our next event.
December 14, 2013.
So many surprises ....so much fun!!!
Cindy said yesterday we are more than half way to
our class limit!  So excited!!!   
For more information visit:




























5 comments:

  1. It was so nice to meet you and the other ladies yesterday! Your creations are just beautiful, next time I'll have to buy for myself-- Audrey still doesnt want to let the little pumpkin go as a gift! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bobbie, you are so precious. I love our group. Very blessed to have you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bobbie, you are just so precious. I love our sweet group.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so cute and pretty! Love the Christmas ornament! And her scarf is soo cute! I'll have to go head over to a couple blogs! Thanks for sharing!! :) Wishing you a lovely week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I so wish I lived near by so I could shop at this great event, such pretty Christmas items.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.