Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday Class


I spend hours creating a project and putting together kits for our classes at Paper Crown.

  I really love the process.   
  

But  that time doesn't compare to the time I get to spend with these creative ladies at the Paper Crown.
Getting to know them and their families is a real blessing.  And I am so thankful for the hours of fun I have with them during our classes.

 
Thank you girls again for a fun and entertaining morning.   Stories, laughing and creativity...
it always so much fun! 


And as always
thank you Cindy for giving us such a great place to create and to Austin for coffee runs,  unloading of cars and so so much more!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow - what an amazing class!! I absolutely love this kit - you are so very talented & creative, wish you were here in CT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO adorable!! Hope you had a lovely Easter! Happy new week!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always amazed with your beauties and wish I could make them all with you. In the meantime, I will simply love all the photos and the joy on everyone's faces...this is another stunner piece of art. Much hugs and kisses your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your hard work, Bobbie! I hope you know how much we all appreciate your efforts. I love taking your classes and getting to spend time with you and all the girls at Paper Crown. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting. You were so kind to stop by and leave a message.